It is never to early to make sure your family is taken care of if something were to happen to you. Call or email our office to learn about the range of services that will help you prepare for this type of unfortunate event.
If a family member has passed away, we can help you navigate the difficult times that follow. We are experienced in all probate matters and can make this difficult situation a little easier for your family.
- These are the most common type of estate planning tool. A will helps your family understand your wishes after you have passed away.
- Trusts are a good way to plan large estates when you wish to have specific control over your property after you pass away, or you expect to have a large amount of property when you pass away
Durable Power of Attorney for Business Affairs
- This power of attorney will allow another person to step into your shoes for purposes of your daily business affairs. They may be able to help you pay bills, write checks or deal with different organizations on your behalf.
Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- It is important that your loved ones have an idea of what you wish to happen if you were in a serious accident or fell critically ill. This type of power of attorney will allow another person to direct the medical professionals in the event you cannot do so yourself.
Guardianship and Conservators
- If a family member is no longer able to care for themselves and needs your assistance, we may have options to ease the burden on your loved one make sure they are well taken care of.
- When your loved one passes away, you may not know where to start or what steps you should take to finish their final affairs. We have experience in all aspects of the probate laws and can help you take care of necessary matters with compassion and understanding.
“We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code, US Code Title 11.”
THIS IS ADVERTISING MATERIAL
Disclaimer: No Attorney-Client relationship will result from viewing this site. This site is for informational purposes only. Any content on this site is for informational purposes only. If you have a legal problem or need legal advice, you should contact an attorney immediately. If you contact an attorney on this site, no attorney-client relationship should be inferred and you should have no expectation of such a relationship or privacy. An attorney-client relationship shall be created when you meet personally with an attorney from this site. Representation in your legal matter should not be assumed and will only occur upon the signing of a retainer agreement with the attorney. We attempt to keep this site up to date, however, no warranty is made concerning the accuracy of the information contained on this site.
Copyright Law Office of Benjamin Jewell. All rights reserved.